Larnaca Market & Camel Parkfrom
EVERY SUNDAY (April – October)
ADULT : €20 (over 12 years old)
CHILD :€10 (2 – 12 years old)
INFANTS: FREE (0 – 2 years old)
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Leisurely
A fun day Sunday for all the family!
This trip first takes you to Larnaca where you will have the chance to visit one of the best outdoor markets in Cyprus and grab some amazing bargains!
After doing your shopping you will visit the largest Camel Park in Cyprus. Children can play in the playground, while adults can sit back and relax in the beauty of the park’s surrounding area. Most importantly, everyone can enjoy a camel ride!
· Pick up from hotels in Protaras 08:00 – 08:30
· Pick up from hotels in Ayia Napa 08:35 – 08:55
· Pick up from hotels in Larnaca 09:10 – 09:20 (pick-up available up to Henipa Hotel only)
· Free time at Larnaca Market for shopping (approx. 1 hour and 30 mins)
· Free time at the Camel Park in Mazotos (approx. 1 hour and 30 mins)
– Lunch at the Camel Park is an optional extra and it is not included in the price
– Camel ride (€9 for adults and €6 for children) is an optional extra and it is not included
in the excursion price
· Return in Larnaca around 14.00, Ayia Napa around 14.30 and Protaras around 15.00
Note: *** This is an excursion with limited guiding and more free time!