Pafos & Curiumfrom
EVERY THURSDAY (April – May)
EVERY MONDAY & FRIDAY (June – October)
ADULT : €36 (over 12 years old)
CHILDREN : €18 (2 – 12 years old)
INFANTS: FREE( 0 – 2 years old)
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Leisurely
A trip that will take you back in time to the ancient Greek civilization!
The first stop is Curium, one of the most important archaeological sites on the island. There you will have the chance to see the ancient Greco-Roman theater where gladiator games were held and the House of Eustolios with its mosaics and bath establishments. Driving towards Pafos, you stop at a viewpoint above Aphrodite’s Rock, which is the legendary birthplace of Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of beauty and love. A short time will be given at the viewpoint for photos. Once in Pafos, you will have the chance to visit the House of Dionysus, which is famous for its unique mosaics. You will also have free time to relax, have lunch (optional extra) and enjoy the area surrounding.
· Pick up from hotels in Protaras 07:00 – 07:30
· Pick up from hotels in Ayia Napa 07:35 – 07:55
· Pick up from hotels in Larnaca 08:10 – 08:25
· Coffee break near Chirokitia village (approx. 15 mins)
· Guiding in the archeological site of ancient Curium (approx. 45 mins)
· Free time in Pafos Harbour for lunch (optional extra not included in the price) (approx. 2 hours and 30 mins).
· An optional guiding at the mosaics in the House of Dionysus is also offered during this stop (entrance fees for the House of Dionysus are not included in the price – €4.50 for adults and free for children up to 12 years old)
· Short stop at Geroskipou village at the Cyprus Delights shop (approx. 15 mins)
· Stop at the Rock / Birthplace of Aphrodite for photos and swimming (approx. 45 mins)
· Return in Larnaca around 17.00, Ayia Napa around 17.30 and Protaras around 18.00
Note: Please advise clients to bring their swimwear with them for swimming at the Rock of Aphrodite!