The best way to spice up your holiday
On an off-road journey of discovery down hidden paths
Experience the stunning coastline and countryside of the district around Ayia Napa
A must for anyone seeking adventure
Feel the thrill as you rumble along dirt tracks
€85 per Quad (1 or 2 persons)
€110 per Buggy (1 or 2 persons) (600 cc)
There are two trail options:
-Choose between heading for the Cape Greco National Park where the scenery is simply breathtaking and you can view Ayia Napa from a high vantage point
-You can take the route through the red villages where you will witness locals going about their daily business and gain an appreciation of the true historical value of the area.
Either way there are beautiful and interesting things to see and you are assured an impression will be made!
1) Pick up from your hotel in Ayia Napa or Protaras area and transfer to the Quad Bike Station. The tour always begins by equipping each person with the provided safety gear followed by a comprehensive safety talk. Next your qualified quad bike professional will explain how to ride the quad bikes. These quad bikes, up to 2 people on each bike, are very easy to handle.
2) After the short safety briefing, you will go on and off road towards Cape Greco National Forest Park. Located on the south east coast of Cyprus, Cape Greco is an area of unspoiled natural beauty and conservation area.
3) Your first stop will be Agios Epiphanios Chapel with panoramic views of Ayia Napa and Paliochori, a byzantine settlement destroyed during Arab invasions.
4) Next stop of this quad bike safari tour is the popular Sea Caves spread over 500 metres and cut away into ten metre sea cliffs along the rocky coast. Take the opportunity to photograph this nature’s work of art.
5) Then head deep into Cape Greco National Park and feel the thrill as you rumble along dirt tracks. You will stop at Ayii Anargiri Chapel which is one of the few buildings in the park. Under the chapel you may visit a cave where it is believed that blessed water of the saints is contained.
6) Last stop before heading back to the quad station is Konnos Bay Viewpoint.
7) The Quad Safari Tour available from Ayia Napa or Protaras ends with your drop off at your centrally located hotel.
Join us for a truly unforgettable day!!!
We are always glad to help you and answer all your questions!
-Free pick up and drop off at your hotel.
-Free helmet and safety instruction.
-Easy to operate quad bikes.
-Photo stops included.
The Quad Safari runs every day (May to October).
The Quad Safari lasts approximately 3 hours.
DAILY TRIPS: APRIL – OCTOBER (HIGH SEASON: Can be twice a day)
TIMES: 10:00 – 13:00
and/or 15:00 – 18:00
TRANSFERS INCLUDED (from the place you stay and back)
Refreshments are included for free and if the machine you choose sits more than one then you take your passenger for free too!
- Every Week 7 Days a Week
You can pre arrange a quad safari excursion from 07:00 – 19:00. Various destination available and can be agreed upon arrival
Driving licence required to allow you drive the appropriate vehicle as expected by law. The Vehicles available are from 50cc – 150cc
Driving and alchohol consumption are illegal by the Cypriot Laws thus no Alcoholic beverages are allowed on tour.
Children are allowed for the excursion as passengers to their accompanied adult/guardian. bringing Children may effect the tours available to the group.
1)Send us an enquiry via our website.
2)Send us an email at email@example.com.
3)Complete the form at the section CONTACT.
4)Contact us by phone/WhatsApp/Viber on 95530950.
5)Send us a message on Facebook/Instagram.
Include on your message:
- Date of Quad Safari.
- Time of Quad Safari (Morning or Afternoon).
- Number of Persons (Adults & Children).
- Hotel & Room number.
Note: Children can be on the same Quad or Buggy when an Adult is Driving.
We will inform you about the availability through email/WhatsApp/Viber (make sure you include your mobile number in the email or contact form).
Then you can PAY for your Quad Safari.
When you pay we will send you a CONFIRMATION message of your Quad Safari (DAY and PICK UP TIME & POINT) through email/WhatsApp/Viber and also a scan or photo of the Original Ticket.
PRINT OUT the Confirmation message with the scan or photo of Original Ticket and present it on the day of your Quad Safari.
Note: In case you want to have in hand an extra receipt-ticket (not necessary) from us confirming your Quad Safari, then we can arrange to meet and give you such a receipt.