Troodos & Nicosia
Join us for one of our most popular trips and discover the beauty of Troodos Mountains!
(April – October)
Adult: €36 ( over 12 years old)
Child: €18 ( 2 – 12 years old)
Infant: FREE ( 0 – 2 years old)
Join us for one of our most popular trips and discover the beauty of Troodos Mountains! Our first stop is Nicosia where free time will be given for a stroll in the Old Town Center or a walk up to the barrier (also known as the Green Line) that has been dividing Nicosia into two since the Turkish invasion in 1974. We then drive towards Troodos Mountains and we stop at Kakopetria, a well-preserved village with traditional picturesque houses dating back to the 14th century AD. In Kakopetria you will get the chance to walk around the quaint little village and mingle with the friendly locals. Driving towards the top of Troodos Mountains, where the forest stretches as far as the eye can see, we stop at Troodos Mountains Square where free time will be given for lunch (optional extra). Following lunch you will experience the highlight of the tour, a traditional village called Omodos, one of the most beautiful villages in Cyprus. The village is built around the Holy Cross, one of the oldest Monasteries in Cyprus. Omodos is also known as one of the best wine producing villages in the island.
TROODOS MOUNTAINS & NICOSIA
· Pick up from hotels in Protaras 07:00 – 07:30
· Pick up from hotels in Ayia Napa 07:35 – 07:55
· Pick up from hotels in Larnaca 08:10 – 08:25
· Free time in Nicosia Old Town Center (approx. 1 hour)
· Free time and guiding in Kakopetria village (approx. 45 mins)
· Free time in Troodos Mountains Square for lunch (optional extra not included in the price) (approx. 1 hour and 15 mins)
· Free time and guiding in the Holy Cross Monastery and the traditional wine press in Omodos village (approx. 1 hour)
· Return in Larnaca around 17.00, Ayia Napa around 17.30 and Protaras around 18.00
Note: Please advise clients that all visitors must dress appropriately when visiting the Holy Cross Monastery. No tank tops or shorts allowed for men or women inside the monastery!